//Forever Imperfect
iloveethisswordsssssssss , HAHA
Wednesday, July 21, 2010 @ 12:56 AM | 0 Comment [s]

WHAT A GIRL WANT HEAR FROM BOY ?
GIRL : Thanks for the fun day .
BOY : No problem .
GIRL : Can i ask u a few question ?
BOY : Sure .
GIRL : And be honest . . . .
GIRL : Have i crossed your mind ?
BOY : No .
GIRL : Do you want me ?
BOY : No .
GIRL : Would you cry if i left ?
BOY : No .
GIRL : Would you live for me ?
BOY : No .
GIRL : Would you do anything for me ?
BOY : No .
GIRL : Choose me or your life ?
BOY : My life .
*The girl ran away in shock depression
*The boy ran after her and TOLD her . . . .
The reason you never crossed in my mind because .
YOU ALWAYS ON MY MIND
The reason why i dont like you because .
I LOVE YOU .
The reason i dont want you because .
I NEED YOU.
The reason why i wouldn't cry if you left .
BECAUSE I'LL DIE FOR YOU.
The reason i wouldn't live for you because .
I WOULD DIE FOR YOU .
The reason i'm not willing to do anything for you because .
I WOULD DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU .
The reason why i choose my life because .
YOU'RE MY LIFE .

haha


by intansyazleena


Older Post | Newer Post

Hye and Assalamualaikum. Thanks coming into my blog. Leave your footstep at my tagboard. AND DON'T EVER YOU TO REMOVE THE CREDITS!



DiaryAboutStuffSite



put yours cbox code!