//Forever Imperfect
Sorry );
Tuesday, November 23, 2010 @ 1:54 AM | 0 Comment [s]


Youuuuu , Im sorry . I really really sorry sbb tk layan you ); Im not in a good mood now ); I rasa I lonely sangat now ); Sorry-3 :'( I tk bermaksud buat you risau tapii please faham keadaan I ); You try pujuk I kan ? Tapi I still tk layan you jugak );

Mybe nt I dah okayy I story semua dekat you okay ? You're my BFF :') Hope you tk terasa hati I buat you mcm tuh ); SORRY SANGAT SANGATT ! )': I janji I text you nt if I dah elok nt . Okay ? :')

p/s : T - e - n - s - i - o - n sangatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ! )';


Older Post | Newer Post

Hye and Assalamualaikum. Thanks coming into my blog. Leave your footstep at my tagboard. AND DON'T EVER YOU TO REMOVE THE CREDITS!



DiaryAboutStuffSite



put yours cbox code!